Caring for your clothing
To protect the colours of the sari material, we advise that you hand wash the item in cool water and hang it out to dry naturally.
You will find that creases drop out of this material very easily so you shouldn't need to iron your clothing, making them perfect for packing in your suitcase! However, should you choose to iron, use a low heat.
Ring Size Guide
|Inside Diameter mm||Inside Diameter Inches||USA Mexico Canada||UK Ireland Australia NZ||France Germany||Italy Spain||Japan China India South America|
How to measure your ring size:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimetres.
- Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size.
Caring for your jewellery
Silver and brass will naturally tarnish when it is exposed to oxygen, environment, perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, soaps and perspiration etc. It is actually creating a protective barrier but if you would like to get the shine back, we recommend using a jewellery polishing cloth or if the jewellery doesn't have any gemstones you can wash your jewellery in warm water with a mild detergent. Make sure to dry your jewellery properly.
Oils from your skin will cause your jewellery to tarnish quicker so we suggest wiping your jewellery after wearing.
You can also store your jewellery in an airtight container or bag to preserve them.
We advise to not wear sterling silver or brass in water.